- Thursday — Helped some friends move into the neighbourhood
- Friday — Went for a long cycling ride
- Saturday — Woke up early to go shoot photos of hot air balloons, which I will post a link to below. This was followed by our neighbourhood Family Fun Day, and parking lot dance, with to much "La Beer Day" celebrations. :-\
- Sunday — La Beer Day recovery
- Monday — Chillin' at home. Would have liked to go cycling, but the weather wasn't too good.
Monday, September 5, 2011
Friday, September 2, 2011
Wikipedia describes the meaning of Labour Day as:
It goes on to describe the differences between our countries and so on... what a load of crap.
I'm here to tell you the true origin of Labour Day.
It was a French holiday celebrating beer. That's right... La Beer Day.
It was a heavily celebrated holiday with much love shown for this amazing beverage. As a result, speech slurred and eventually transformed it into what we know today as "Labour Day".
I shit you not. Don't let anyone tell you different. Why else would there be line-ups at beer stores on the Friday before the weekend?
Have an awesome La Beer Day weekend, have fun, and play safe. :)