I decided to take some control over the categories I use in my blog. For some odd reason, I was using them more like keywords. As a result, it created far too many one-time-use categories.
As I went through them, I sometimes paused to read an older post. One of them is my Bucket List. It’s not exactly a year since I posted it, but I thought it would be cool to update on my progress.
- Weigh 200lbs or less (target = summer) – FAIL… I’ll take this one on next.
- Quit smoking – DONE! Almost a year now.
- Visit the UK (where I was born, and where my cousins, aunts, and uncles live) – Still to do.
- Visit my Dad's grave site in Louisiana. – Still to do.
- Own a Ford Mustang. :D – Still to do.
- Visit every province in Canada (6 to go... not including the territories) – Still to do.
- Cycle 1000kms in one year (this may not seem like much to some people, but considering I tend to cycle once per weekend, in spring & summer only, that's about 80kms per weekend -- double what I usually ride...) – FAIL… in fact, I hardly cycled at all this past summer.